With the Communion season fast approaching, many parents have started to look around for the perfect communion suit for their son. We know that buying holy communion suit is not an easy task. We hope to help you to make this shopping experience easier.
- LOOK AROUND-We recommend to have a good look around on the internet to have a rough idea what kind of suit your son likes. The days where the shops were limited to one or two styles of suiting is well gone. Detail Menswear in Carlow store has many styles to suit any taste. We also have tailoring services which we can carry out any adjustments needed. We recommend do alterations approx. 2 weeks prior communion day to eliminate any growth spurts.
- PICK A COLOUR– This is very important part as the colour of the suit can play crucial role in how your son will look like on his Holy Communion event. This season is all about blue, navy, grey and charcoal colour suits. Sometimes what you might perceive as the perfect colour might not suit your child. Only by trying it on you will see what colour suit your child.
- 2-PIECE OR 3-PIECE SUIT– It is great to have a decision on how many piece suit your son would like to wear.
- PLAIN OR PRINT– Plain suit looks more classy and timeless where check suit is more edgy and trendy. We have many types of print suit: self-pattern, dots, small check, bold check prints to choose from.
- DICKY BOW OR TIE- It seems like an easy decision whether to wear tie or bow but believe us when we say it can be very difficult. Whatever you are going to choose Detail Menswear has wide range to choose from. Dicky bow are more popular this season compare to 2015.
- SHIRT WITH COLLAR OR NOT- And here is a dilemma. You can go for classic shirt with collar or for grandad type shirt which is a huge hit this year.
- FORMAL OR CASUAL FOOTWEAR– Either way looks so cool. We think that kids will be old enough long enough. So accessorize the perfect suit with Tommy Bowe footwear or Converse or Tommy Hilfiger runners for an edgy look on Holy Communion day. Don’t fear we also have in stock many styles in formal shoes.
- TAKE A TIME– Make sure that on the day of buying the perfect communion suit you will set aside enough time to try couple of the suits. Make it as a memorable day for your son. For some boys this will be a first time to wear a proper suit .It is a big deal for the little ones. We can offer you a stress-free environment with year of experience in dealing with the younger clientele.
We hope this post will make a buying communion suit for your son a little bit easier. Please bare in mind that Detail Menswear in Carlow and Kilkenny also specialize in suits for adults. Holy Communion is a perfect occasion to get the Dad dress up too.
Please follow us on Facebook as more styles of suits is due.
For more information on the product we stock please follow us on Facebook:
ring us on 059-914-1222